Which Cadillacs Have AWD?
Many Big Spring drivers prefer AWD models over FWD or RWD. It’s a good thing there are plenty of Cadillac AWD models to choose from. Drivers in need of classic luxury and high-end convenience can also find added control with a Cadillac AWD model at Sewell Cadillac of Midland. Learn more about our models and our Cadillac all-wheel drive inventory today before deciding on which to drive home to Andrews.
Cadillac Cars with AWDThere are plenty of options available for drivers looking for a Cadillac car with AWD. Learn more about these Cadillac cars with our brief overview at Sewell Cadillac of Midland:
- Cadillac CT4 AWD: The new Cadillac CT4 now offers all-wheel drive as well as a twin-scroll turbo L4 engine and eight interior color and trim options.
- Cadillac CT5 AWD: Each of the Cadillac CT5 trim levels can be had with all-wheel drive. The base-level CT5 Luxury configuration also comes with 18-inch wheels, a 10-speed automatic, and Ride and Handling suspension.
- Cadillac CTS AWD: The Cadillac CTS comes standard with rear-wheel drive, but it can be upgraded to all-wheel drive. The CTS also offers two engine options: a 2.0L turbo and a 3.6L V6.
- Cadillac XTS AWD: While all-wheel drive isn't available on the base trim of the Cadillac XTS, it's available on the Luxury, Premium Luxury, and Platinum trim levels, and is standard on the V-Sport Platinum trim.
- Cadillac CT6 AWD: You can get all-wheel drive on the CT6 Luxury and Premium Luxury trims, and it's standard on the high-end Sport and Platinum models.
- Cadillac CT6-V AWD: Available in one trim, the CT6-V comes equipped with all-wheel drive, a 4.2L twin-turbo V8 Blackwing engine, and a 10-speed automatic transmission for an ultra-smooth ride.
Cadillac SUV with AWDThe Cadillac SUV and crossover lineups offer AWD models as well. Compare them below and take your favorite for a test drive today:
- Cadillac XT4 AWD: The XT4 offers AWD, as well as four-wheel drive, which can be deactivated at the will of the driver to conserve fuel.
- Cadillac XT5 AWD: The XT5 all-wheel drive system can also alternate between different modes and includes a twin-clutch-powered torque vectoring system to ensure each wheel gets optimal power.
- Cadillac XT6 AWD: The XT6 Premium Luxury trim is available with all-wheel drive while the XT6 Sport comes standard with Twin-Clutch Sport Control AWD.
- Cadillac Escalade AWD: Each of the Escalade trims can be equipped with a driver-selectable two-speed transfer case four-wheel drive. You can alternate between 2WD, 4WD HI, 4WD LOW, and AUTO modes just by pushing a button.